Honky Tonk Nights produces a fun one-night Honky Tonk event in your town capable of raising $10,000 or more for your organization. Live country music, live auctions and entertainment combine to make your organization money. We bring the Honky Tonk to you!
We have a proven track record of 100% successful community events with event income ranging from $10,000 – $20,000.
Download our Fundraiser Guide.
What We Provide
We provide almost everything. First and foremost, we bring the knowledge and experience to help make your event night successful. We bring and provide the following:
- A great live 5 piece country music band (Honky Tonk Revival)
- Event staffing
- A Master of Ceremonies (MC)
- An Auctioneer
- Event cashier
- Professional event flyers and tickets
- Credit card processing on event night
- Professional sound system with technician
- Stage props, banners and lighting
- Auction equipment (bidder signs, listings, etc.)
- Your first 10 auction items!
- Targeted event advertising
- We really do bring the Honky Tonk to you!
We’ll also provide you with all the details of what made our past events successful. This is a partnership and we want to you be successful. If you don’t make money, neither do we.
What You Provide
You’ll need to provide three things:
- The venue
- Auction items (get them donated)
- Event attendees.
We do have a few qualifications which help make sure your event is a success. As a general rule:
- The event is to be held within 250 miles of St. Louis, Missouri. There may be exceptions, depending on circumstances.
- Generally, we limit our events to one per county, per year. There may be exceptions for larger counties or other circumstances.
- Your organization must be locally popular with support systems and people in place to undertake this event.
- Your organization must be established and have been active for at least 5 years prior to the event.