Honky Tonk Nights produces a fun one-night Honky Tonk event in your town capable of raising $10,000 or more for your organization. Live country music, live auctions and entertainment combine to make your organization money. We bring the Honky Tonk to you!
We have a proven track record of 100% successful community events with event income ranging from $10,000 – $20,000.
What We Provide
We provide almost everything. First and foremost, we bring the knowledge and experience to help make your event night successful. We bring and provide the following:
- A great live 5 piece country music band (Honky Tonk Revival)
- Event staffing
- A Master of Ceremonies (MC)
- An Auctioneer
- Event cashier
- Professional event flyers and tickets
- Credit card processing on event night
- Professional sound system with technician
- Stage props, banners and lighting
- Auction equipment (bidder signs, listings, etc.)
- Your first 10 auction items!
- Targeted event advertising
- We really do bring the Honky Tonk to you!
We’ll also provide you with all the details of what made our past events successful. This is a partnership and we want to you be successful. If you don’t make money, neither do we.
What You Provide
You’ll need to provide three things:
- The venue
- Auction items (get them donated)
- Event attendees.
We do have a few qualifications which help make sure your event is a success. As a general rule:
- The event is to be held within 250 miles of St. Louis, Missouri. There may be exceptions, depending on circumstances.
- Generally, we limit our events to one per county, per year. There may be exceptions for larger counties or other circumstances.
- Your organization must be locally popular with support systems and people in place to undertake this event.
- Your organization must be established and have been active for at least 5 years prior to the event.